A Long History of Successful Partnership Working
At Tempus we are proud of our reputation for successful, long-term, partnerships with organisations including government departments, LEPs, FE colleges and independant training providers. We work at a local and regional level to deliver skills and qualifications in areas of identified need and in response to local and national government priorities and objectives.
What Do We Offer Partners?
Tempus has a reputation for designing high-quality training and skills programmes delivered by qualified and experienced tutoring staff. All programmes are supported by our competent team of administrators, overseen by experienced Quality & Compliance Managers, to ensure we maintain our record of successful audit and compliance inspections.
We Have a Proven Track Record In:
- Designing and delivering bespoke employability and skills programmes which are individualised, employer-led and cost effective for our funders.
- A continuous quality Improvement culture which ensures our delivery is target driven and fully compliant.
- Promoting effective collaboration and co-operation between stakeholders.
What is Our Delivery Experience?
- Response to Redundancy
- ESF Skills Support for the Workforce
- Adult Skills Budget
- Targeted employment support
- Pre-employment training
- Train to Gain
- National Careers Service
To find out more about working in partnership with Tempus please contact:
David Lawrence, Business Development Manager
01273 669 455 email@example.com